Vampire Knight RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mayonaka Yasomi

Go down

Mayonaka Yasomi Empty Mayonaka Yasomi

Post  MayonakaMidnight Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:25 pm

[size=18][u][b]Basic Character Information:[/b][/u][/size]
[b][u]Name:[/b][/u] Mayonaka Yasomi
[b][u]Age:[/b][/u] 17
[b][u]Gender:[/b][/u] Female
[b][u]Clan:[/b][/u] Kuran
[b][u]Race:[/b][/u] Vampire

[b][u]Looks:[/b][/u] Eye Color: Crystalline Blue; Hair length: Long; Hair Color: Black; She is about 5' 4" and she is pale. She always has her cross necklace on. She looks weaker than she is.
Picture: [IMG]https://2img.net/h/oi45.tinypic.com/2uhwcjn.jpg[/IMG]
[b][u]Personality:[/b][/u] She is nice but quiet. She always has a straight face but she will smile from time to time. She can be strict to help Kaname. She has a soft voice and likes to give people nick names.

[size=18][b][u]Basic Clan Information:[/u][/b][/size] [Optional]

[b][u]Clan Name:[/b][/u] Kuran
[b][u]Description:[/b][/u] They are a high rank pureblood family. They are very strong
[b][u]Special Effect:[/b][/u]
[b][u]Race:[/b][/u] Pureblood Vampire

[b][u]Clan History:[/b][/u] The Kurans took her in a year after Yuuki was born. Her parents had been killed and she was found by the father laying on the ground out cold. She had ben running away from the killer of her family. Yurri and the father (foregot his name >.<) were killed by thier uncle Rido. She knows Yuuki's past and refuses to tell her. Kaname brought Mayonaka to cross acedey when he came. She is only a noble class though.

[size=18][b][u]Skill and Rank Information:[/u][/b][/size]
[b][u]Village:[/b][/u] The village that cross acedemy is in.
[b][u]Rank:[/b][/u] Noble Class

[b][u]Special Characteristics:[/b][/u] She has her cross.
[b][u]Special Effects:[/b][/u] It protects her. It contians a secret power she doesn't know about yet.

[b][u]Elements:[/b][/u] Suiton [doesn't it mean water? idk what the others mean...]
[b][u]Skills Specialties:[/b][/u] She can turn the water into sharps and attack with it. The shards turn soild making a hurtful hit.

[size=18][u][b]Magic:[/b][/u][/size]

[b]Name:[/b] Kuro Aisu (means black ice)
[b]Rank:[/b] b
[b]Type:[/b] Water
[b]Chakra Cost:[/b] about 2% of your chakra
[b]Element:[/b] Ice
[b]Description:[/b] When she uses this ice appears and she can bend it into any form she wants. When she uses it she can also control darkness with it. The attack and effect depends on what form she uses.

[size=18][b][u]History and RPing Sample[/u][/b][/size]
[b][u]History:[/b][/u] About 3 years or more.
[b][u]Rp Sample:[/b][/u] After awhile Natsume stoped. She took her dairy and walked out shutting the doors. She walked past the play room and went to the main lounge. She set on the floor infront of the couch. She started to write:[i]"Things don't seem to be getting better for poor Tomoko. Her and Ana just got into it but I have been pestering Tomoko too much today already so i didn't butt in.I wish they wouldnt fight.I dont want there to be drama.I dont know how anatasia feels towards me,but still.cMy longing and sadness for my parents has been goriwng lately.The more nad more i stare at their pictures.Maybe its just cause everyone is fighting.I dont know..Anyway updates later!"[/i] She turned to the page and stared at the pictures of her parents.Tears hit the pictures as a smile came to her face.They looked so happy."If you guys can hear me..I love you." she mummbled.She looked around.",dont worry either,ok? John and the other masters are takeing good care of me..I promise.." she added to the mummble.A flash back,the only flahs back she knew,came:

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Natusmes parents screamed at her last birthday party before they,you knww,moved on."Momma!Dadda!" She said hugging them."Blow out your candles sweety." her mom giggled. "on three!One.Two.Three!" Her dad said and Natsume blew out the candles with her strongest breath."Yay!!" they all screamed and giggled.Her mom handed her a box. "What is it momma?" she aksed curiously. "open it." her mom kised her cheek.She took the lid off.And inside was a little white book called a dairy. "when your older you will write your feelings and all your secrets,thats you dont want anyone to know about!" her mom said.Natsume hugged it to her chest and her parents hugged her. "We love you,Natsume" they said."I love you too momma and dadda." she said...

Then it all stopped and she realized that her pictures were covered in tears.She put them back and clsoed the dairy.She let all her emotions spill out in tears.She just keep the smile on her face though.She was thinking of that one happy moment over and over again..

MayonakaMidnight

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum