Vampire Knight RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scarlett Sen

Go down

Scarlett Sen Empty Scarlett Sen

Post  ScarlettBlood Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:28 am

Name: Scarlett sen
Looks:
Scarlett Has blood red hair with deep blue eyes, She wears a white ribbon in her hair and only wears the colours blood red and white, and is rare for having wings on her back. Her face is beautiful pale white. When around blood her eyes flash red. (In the profile pic Very Happy )

Personality:
Scarlett isnt very quiet for a pure blood. She is considered strange as a pure blood, her mother and father always were embarrassed by her as a child as she made friends with humans and giggles far too much for her own good. She wont hesitate to speak out, she can lose her temper but it takes alot to make her lose it. She now stays quiet a lot of the time, her mood changes easily making it hard for her friends to know how to act around her, ussualy she decides the mood. She is very secretive about certain things, and doesnt talk much about her past, she can snap easily if pushed too far on a subject.

Skill:

She has the normal skills of pure bloods including short bursts of flight from her wings. She uses lightening most of the time when ever she has to fight. She can also speak in an ancient language rarely known by vampires, the ancient words can sometimes be so power full they will take physchal effect on who ever she aims the words on. Using the ancient language singing is her strong point, etrancing people with her looks and the words she uses.

History:
Scarlett was born into a normal pure blood family, with her older brother kimiru and her mother Scarlett whom Scarlett her self was named after, and Kinyo her father. Up until the age of six Scarlett lived in her house beside a forest, Scarlett had always had an interest in the place, she thought seemed like a magical forest, she would often take her brother there and they would play games. Until december christmas, Scarlett led her brother to the forset once again in the crystal white snow, until she heard the voice... the singing... Many words, all of them unfamiliar to her but for a strange reason she could under stand, casting a glance over to her brother kimiru she could tell he couldnt hear the singing. "Kimiru lets play hide and seek" she called, the perfect excuse to follow the musical notes. With a roll of his eyes Kimiru gave in "Scar do we have to... ? ugh fine "and began to count. With a giggle Scarlett spun around, her blood red hair streaming out behind her as she trudged through the snow, after a while she realised she could no longer see kimiru "maybe i should go back..." she thought out loud to her self, no, she couldnt, she had to find out where the singing was coming from. As she was deciding what to do, a voice murmured softly from a few feet off "Greetings Scarlett, i did not expect to see you here so soon". Scarlett looked up, her gaze met the soft brown eyes of a tall woman with pure white hair and thin clothes on. "Wha..." Scarlett began. "Do not fear young pure blood, you under stand me do you not?" The strange woman asked questioningly. At the hint of Scarletts nod, the woman went on "Not many have the gift you hold Scarlett, it is very rare in the world of vampires, even among pure bloods" The woman looked down at Scarlett. Scarlett frowned ever so slightly, what did she mean? this woman had to be crazy didnt she? "I dont know what youre talking about..." The woman shook her head "You wont young one, follow me..." the woman turned and led the way into the snow. Without a chance to respond, Scarlett followed.

Last edited by ScarlettBlood on Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:26 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : i wantedto change it...lol)
ScarlettBlood
ScarlettBlood

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum